GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
Thank you for your interest in our company. As “Sova Mağaza Donanımları Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi” (SOVA), we take your privacy seriously. Personal data is always processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu). Personal data is only collected to the extent technically required on this website. The data collected will never be sold or released to third parties for any reason under any circumstances.
Data processing on this website
SOVA automatically collects and stores information in its server log files which your browser sends to us. This information comprises:
- Browser type/version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- Time of the server request
For which purposes and on what legal basis is your data processed?
- Developing our services, products or processes
- Send you product updates, marketing communication, and service information
- Benchmarking and market analysis
- Respond to customer inquiries and support requests
- Knowledge databases for sharing expertise and furthering the business
- IT security measures and compliance with data protection
- Direct advertising
For how long is your data stored?
We process and store your personal data for the duration of our business relationship, insofar as this is required for the performance of our contractual and legal obligations. The duration of storage varies depending on the purpose of data processing. If the data is no longer required for the performance of contractual or legal obligations, the data will be regularly deleted or anonymised in accordance with the legal retention obligations.
Third Party Data:
We may receive information about you from other sources, including publicly available databases or from third parties from whom we have purchased data, and combine this data with information we already have about you. This third-party data is obtained for our legitimate business interests and helps us to update, expand and analyze our records, identify new prospects for marketing, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
Your Rights and Choices
Our customers can always review, update or change personal information from within their account or by contacting us. Sova will also, when you request, provide you with information about the types of information we process about you and whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. You may have the right to a copy of your personal information in machine-readable format.
You can also ask about:
- whether and why we have your personal information;
- how we obtained your personal information;
- what we have done with your personal information;
- to whom we have communicated your personal information;
- where your personal information has been stored, processed or transferred;
- how long we will retain your personal information or how that retention period will be determined; and
- the safeguards in place to protect your information when it is transferred to third parties or third countries.